- Critical Infrastructure Assessments
Professional insight delivered by Nexus Energy Solution experts will ensure that your infrastructure performs at its best today and into the future.
Nexus Energy Solution’s professional Critical Infrastructure Assessments are designed to provide facility managers with insight into the performance of their infrastructure. The assessments furthermore assist in identifying areas of optimization in availability and efficiency. In doing so, industry best practice parameters are used to measure and evaluate data center operation and performance.
The assessments specifically evaluate the extent to which cooling and power architecture is leveraged, the level of redundancy, as well as the efficiency of the installed systems, presence of hot spots, the use of floor space and air distribution versus heat dissipation.
The Assessments focus on:
- Maximizing efficiency and uptime in data centers and telecom sites
- Optimizing the utilization of power and cooling infrastructure
- Analyzing the efficiency of heat removal generated by IT and telecom equipment
- Identifying hot spots and potential risks
- Assessing the capacity of electrical systems
- Identifying electrical risks with the potential of leading to downtime
Utilizing industry-leading assessment tools to deliver superior analysis allows our expert Customer Engineers to verify that equipment is correctly dimensioned for the current demands. It also enables them to provide advice on how and where the critical infrastructure can be strengthened to meet future demands.
The comprehensive assessment report details recommendations for optimizing the performance, capacity, availability and efficiency of both cooling and power equipment. Assessment reports are backed up by Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling and financial return on investment (ROI) calculations.
Critical Infrastructure Assessments include:
- Optimization and expansion strategies
- On-site power and cooling assessment
- Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling
- Documentation of findings and recommendations
- Consultation and review of report findings
- Contingency plan
- IT Capacity strategy
- Thermocamera Scan